Effective Date: 15-December-2023
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and IP address. We collect personal information when you register for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, make a purchase, or contact us.
- Non-Personal Information: This includes information that cannot be used to identify you directly, such as your browser type, operating system, device information, browsing history, and clickstream data. We collect non-personal information automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our website and services.
- To send you important information about our website and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To analyze and improve our website and services.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To send you marketing and promotional materials, if you have consented to receive them.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who help us operate our website and services, such as web-hosting providers, payment processors, and email marketing providers.
- Law enforcement: We may disclose your information to law enforcement officials if we are required to do so by law or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of others.
- Other third parties: We may disclose your personal information to other third parties with your consent.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- You can opt out of the collection of non-personal information by disabling cookies in your browser settings.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no website or transmission over the internet is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our website and services, to comply with legal obligations, and to resolve disputes.
[email protected] or Contact Us page.
Additional Notes for Indian Law Compliance:
- We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures as required by the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures for Handling Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
- We will not collect any sensitive personal information (such as religious or political beliefs, caste, sexual orientation, or financial information) without your explicit consent.
- We will provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information at any time.
- We will not transfer your personal information outside of India without your consent or unless it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.